|Manila, National Capital Region||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Sales Support - Asia | Competitive | Online Gaming | Manila (Remote)
SRGEurope are working with a leading worldwide Gaming Entertainment content provider, to recruit a Sales Support member for their Asian markets operation located in Manila. In this role, you will act as support during the handover from the Business Development Team to the Account Management Team on-boarding new clients. You will need to have excellent organisational and project management skills to ensure a seamless transition between departments and clients.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming sector, and are continually expanding their brand and services worldwide. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment in a fantastic location. They are seeking an ambitious, creative and driven, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
A history within client on-boarding or support is essential for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary, that will also include a discretionary bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location in central Manila
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing
- Managing an active and on-going list of integrations and ensuring the process is seamless
- Working to tight deadlines on multiple projects to ensure each project is a successful one
- Reviewing upcoming projects and identifying any potential problems in advance and reporting on these
- Providing a one to one support function to clients during the integration process and providing solutions to issues
- Work closely with the teams across the business to ensure the timely completion of projects
- Fluent in English and Mandarin languages, both written and spoken
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to communicate issues effectively
- Outstanding customer care and time-management skills and experience of working in a client support function
If you are an experienced Sales Support professional within the Asian markets, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.