|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: €70000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Sales Director | Salary up to 70,000 euros plus further benefits | Gaming | Silema, Malta
SRGEurope has been instructed to recruit a Sales Director, for a leading e-Gaming service provider in Malta. Offering a total solution for the Online Gaming industry, our Client invites you to benefit from their ten years of outstanding performance and experience and join the many top performing brands in the industry.
We are looking for a Sales Director to target, drive and grow new business for our leading Client, who are enjoying continued growth and success. Taking full role ownership and reporting to the VP of Sales, you must have held a similar senior role within the gaming industry and be now looking for a new challenge. Based in great offices in the popular location of Silema, our Client offer many day to day working benefits on top of the over all benefit of excellent career progression.
Sales Director responsibilities:
- Market & competitors' research and analysis.
- Initiate contacts and drive new business with potential new customers.
- Develop sales strategies in order to secure new business.
- Identify new business opportunities/ and work closely with new partners to achieve new sales in relevant markets.
Sales Director requirements:
- At least 3 years experience within a similar senior position (Director/VP) - Significant advantage.
- Experience within the gaming industry . A MUST
- Proven experience working with corporate or mid size organisations - Significant Advantage
- Excellent English oral skills/ mother tongue - A MUST
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral - A Must
- Must be able to present senior-level reporting and resolving to all levels of management
Our Client offers the complete e-Gaming solutions for operators and white labels. They provide everything needed for a gaming business to succeed. Offering a robust, market leading platform alongside a suite of services for Casino and Sportsbook, our client are rapidly launching new partnerships. As a result they are growing their talented workforce and becoming an extremely competitive place to work.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on 0356 27782156 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Online Gaming, sportsbook, sports betting, football, marketing, CRM, strategy, KPIs, product, CRM, analysis, Malta