|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Sales Agent (Polish) | Competitive | Financial Services | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Sales Agent with native Polish. In this role you will be based in our client's offices in beautiful, sunny Malta. Our clients need you to be an independent, creative, and accurate thinker with natural communication skills and team oriented.
Our clients are an established and growing name within the Financial Services Sector and are currently expanding across the EU. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment and they are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
A background as a Sales Agent preferably with knowledge in Financial Services, is highly desirable for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary that will also include additional performance related bonuses.
- In house training to support your career growth in a positive working environment that values creativity, core principles and individual and team goals.
- The chance to work with the latest technology in a picturesque location.
What you will be doing
- Establishing and maintaining constructive and cooperative interpersonal relationships with existing customers and new prospects in the Polish market.
- Determine customers' needs, conduct research, and monitor business trends to provide exceptional assistance and tailored advice.
- Carry out relevant admin duties such as handling forms and agreements to complete sales.
- Contribute creatively with your ideas and experience to the brand's promotions and media.
- Native Polish speaker with understanding of the Polish market.
- Previous experience as a sales agent is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, methodical, numbers driven and well organised.
- Able to work on your own initiative, but also as part of a friendly and sociable team.
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary and have a positive and enthusiastic 'can-do attitude'.
If you are an enthusiastic Sales Agent with an understanding of Financial Services products, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Located at the centre of the Mediterranean, Malta is an EU archipelago known for its 300 days of sunshine a year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and its beautiful beaches and breath taking landscapes. With its numerous air and sea connections, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary, paid in Euros, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
| Sales Agent | Customer Support | Malta | Polish | Financial Services