|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitve Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Robert Ally|
Safer Gambling Specialist - Online Gaming - Gibraltar
SRG Europe are recruiting on behalf of our fantastic clients for a Safer Gambling Specialist. Our clients are one of the most well established names within the Online Gaming industry, and are continuing to grow. Due to the expansion of their products in their Danish markets, they need you to join them.
In this position you will be Involvement in Safer Gambling related topics in order to maintain compliance with our client's social responsibility policies and all relevant regulatory requirements.
If you are an experienced Safer Gambling Specialist, and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Performance (company & personal) related bonu
- 35 hour working week plus lunch hour paid (40 hours)
- 31 vacation days per calendar year including bank holidays
- Paid overtime (enhanced rate)
- Private Medical cover Worldwide
- Life Assurance & Critical Illness cover
- Company paid team outings
- Company parties twice a year with all the trimmings
What You Will Be Doing
- Day-to-day handling of the Observer (pro-active tracking tool to identify players exhibiting behaviour that may indicate a gambling problem), including activity analysis, basic source of funds/AML checks, call/email correspondence.
- Monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures with the help of daily reports.
- Reviewing/amending manuals and existing procedures, as related to Safer Gambling and compliance in all regulated markets.
- Handling of escalated/difficult queries and complaints as required in order to investigate and determine the most appropriate action to take.
- Research and preparation of case studies/presentations for training purposes (as required).
- Testing of new games, products and software to ensure SG tools are functioning (as required).
- Ability to identify key training needs related to SG and assist Training Department in delivering SG related Training where needed.
- Liaising with other sites and departments (internal/external) as required.
- Any other tasks assigned by Line Management.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Reasoning and analytical ability in order to make decisions.
- Must be adaptable to changing procedures and be able to work with various stakeholders.
If you are an experienced Safer Gambling Specialist, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally on email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Safer gambling | Casino | gaming | sports | AML | Danish