|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Robert Ally|
Safer Gambling Senior Specialist - Online Gaming - Gibraltar
SRG Europe are recruiting on behalf of our fantastic clients for a Safer Gambling Senior Specialist. Our clients are one of the most well established names within the Online Gaming industry, and are continuing to grow. Due to the expansion of their products in their Danish markets, they need you to join them.
In this position you will be Involvement in Safer Gambling related topics in order to maintain compliance with our client's social responsibility policies and all relevant regulatory requirements.
If you are an experienced Safer Gambling Senior Specialist, and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Performance (company & personal) related bonus
- 35 hour working week plus lunch hour paid (40 hours)
- 31 vacation days per calendar year including bank holidays
- Paid overtime (enhanced rate)
- Private Medical cover Worldwide
- Life Assurance & Critical Illness cover
- Company paid team outings
- Company parties twice a year with all the trimmings
What You Will Be Doing
- Day-to-day handling of the Safer Gambling Right Now Email Queues and Self- Exclusion related Queues.
- Activity analysis, basic source of funds/AML checks.
- Outbound phone interactions for sensitive escalations.
- Handling of escalated queries and complaints in order to investigate and determine the most appropriate action to take.
- Research and preparation of case studies/presentations for escalated cases and third-party complaints such as e-Cogra.
- Monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures.
- Reviewing/amending manuals and existing procedures, as related to Safer Gambling and compliance in all regulated markets.
- Testing of new games, products and software to ensure SG tools are functioning (as required).
- Ability to identify key training needs related to SG and assist Training
- Department in delivering SG related Training where needed.
- Liaising with other sites and departments (internal/external) as required.
- Any other tasks assigned by Line Management.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Previous Responsible Gaming / Safer Gambling experience.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in dealing with complex and challenging cases.
- Reasoning and analytical ability in order to make decisions.
- Good assessment of situations under stressful circumstances.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
If you are an experienced Safer Gambling Senior Specialist, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally on email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Safer Gambling | AML | gaming | Danish