|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Safer Gambling Executive | Competitive Salary + benefits | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an intuitive Safer Gambling Executive that will be responsible for ensuring company social responsibility polices and relevant regulatory requirements are maintained.
Our client is an industry leader within the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company who offer fantastic career development for like-minded employees who have the same drive, passion, motivation and desire to succeed.
We are looking for candidates who fit this same profile who have previous Responsible Gambling experience, strong communication skills and excellent organisational skills. You must be a team player who can handle sensitive situations with confidence.
You will constantly strive to improve and refine the profiling of potentially risky behaviour and develop appropriate interventions. Using data and reports, you will be able to identify trends and patterns of behaviour with the aim to limit potentially damaging behaviour.
Safer Gambling Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Analysing risk-scoring reports to identify potential AR/PG behaviour, contact players who are at risk by phone or email and provide support according to internal policies and procedures in relation to additional checks, self-exclusion and account blocking
- Day-to-day handling of the modelling tool to identify players exhibiting behaviours that may indicate a gambling problem, including activity analysis, basic source of funds/AML checks
- Handling of escalated/complex queries and complaints as required to investigate and determine the most appropriate action to take
- Work closely with Customer Services, Retail and VIP Teams.
- Prioritize incoming messages and workload to meet SLAs for completing cases.
- Process RG complaints and associated resolution and reporting procedures in line with SLA
- Ensure that incoming requests for Timeouts or Self Exclusion are processed in an efficient and timely manner, carrying out database searches for related accounts and clearly marking up accounts for audit purposes
Safer Gambling Executive Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in Responsible Gambling with an excellent understanding of RG Indicators & practices
- Knowledge of betting/gambling products and their relative potential for causing harm
- Good understanding of UK Gambling Regulation and relevant provisions for the protection of vulnerable persons
- Ability to communicate in a sensitive and calm manner, often when dealing distressed or angry customers
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Must be adaptable to changing procedures and be able to work with various stakeholders
- Operating a 24/7 business, must be flexible to working 8 hour shifts on a 5 out of 7 rota.
- Experience handling sensitive & confidential customer information
- Proficient in MS Office- Word, Excel & Powerpoint
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. With Spain at your fingertips, a skiing resort only 3 hours drive away, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary, paid in Stirling, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Shehzana Dharamsi, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Safer Gambling | Communication | Online gaming | Responsible Gambling | Support | Customer Service | Gambling Regulations | Risk |