|Gibraltar,||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Ruby on Rails Developer to join a leading Online Gaming provider in Gibraltar. The successful Ruby on Rails Developer will be responsible for building, developing further and maintaining various web software using Ruby and the Ruby on Rails framework. The Ruby Developer will be based full time in Gibraltar, working as part of the Web Development team in a fast/paced, exciting Gaming environment.
This client is one of Gibraltar´s fast-growing Online Gaming company´s, with a global presence. They invest heavily in their employees, providing an excellent working environment, great training, and offer various bonuses and benefits for their colleagues.
Ruby on Rails Developer´s experience and skills:
- Proven ability to efficiently implement and test functionalities with Ruby on Rails.
- Ability to implement modular (in the forms of gems and Rails engines) functionalities reused across different projects.
- Experience with largescale websites - experience with implementing and scaling (including but not limited to code optimisation and caching) complex large traffic websites.
- Experience using and designing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with internationalization and localisation of websites.
- Efficient implementation of frontend features on resource limited mobile sites.
- Agile experience
- Advanced understanding of performing large batch processes on active 24/7 highly transactional environments (For example optimizing/designing bet settlement processes)
- Apache + Passenger
- Rails Engines and Railties
- Unix command line tools
Our client is one of Gibraltar´s active participants in the gambling industry. They are forward thinking and committed to developing dynamic, cutting-edge applications and sports betting solutions. They have beautiful offices in Gibraltar, located on the very southern tip of Spain and provide various benefits to their staff. If you communicate well, have a passion for technology and wish to work in a forward thinking organisation, this is the role for you.
The location is fantastic for candidates interested in relocating to a warm climate, with excellent local and international schools and an exceptional quality of life.