|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Risk Data Analyst | Competitive Salary + Full relocation package + Bonus and Full Benefits package | International Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Risk Data Analyst for an industry leader within online gaming. The Risk Data Analyst will help to resolve all risk queries related to the company products and services, running and maintaining various reports on a daily basis, aiming to ensure the safety of the company and its products from both financial and legal risk.
Risk Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Distributing and analysing daily/weekly/monthly reports to protect the business from financial/technical issues and abuse.
- Delivery and Reporting on a suite of reports to enable the Risk Department to complete their daily duties. Tasks to include and not limited to:
- AML reports
- Chargeback reports
- Cashier/Payment Method Performance
- Bonus Abuse Analysis
- Fraud Rules Analysis
- Game Performance
- Casino Performance
- Department KPIs and SLAs
- Conversion Activity
- Affiliate Performance
- Responsible Gambling Activity
- Querying relational databases and data manipulation using SQL and working with Analytical tools to deliver real time reporting capabilities.
- Strong presentation skills to effectively display data to the Business
- Supporting Retention Operations regarding RISK assessment for all new campaigns and promotions.
Risk Data Analyst Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience in Risk work
- SQL knowledge working with large datasets
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user with the ability the review reports in an analytical manner
- Knowledge of the different aspects of Risk work. Online Payments or Financial Services knowledge would be a bonus
- Knowledge and experience of AML regulations
- Spoken and written English to a native level
- Experience of working in an on-line gaming environment
- Experience working with data visualisation tools such as Tableau
Pease get in touch for the full job specification!
Our client is an industry leader within the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company who offer fantastic career development for like-minded employees who have the same drive, passion, motivation and desire to succeed.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.