|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Up to £35000 per annum + Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Risk Analyst - Online Gaming | £30 -35,000k plus benefits package | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are recruiting an experienced Risk Analyst to join a marketing leading Online gaming company with a base in Gibraltar. The Risk Analyst role's purpose is to work alongside the compliance team to provide advice and ensure company decision making is maximised.
Risk Analyst Responsibilities:
- Determine fraudulent activity and act according to internal agreed procedures.
- Perform checks on customers withdrawals based on risk levels
- Conduct effective investigations on customers betting behaviour and detect link connections between them.
- Investigate alerts (internal & external) with proper analysis.
- Perform proactively checks on customer's transactions through specified procedures
- Monitor and detect betting patterns and act accordingly
- Professional handle of all related internal and external queries
- Careful monitor of internal procedures to be compliant with legislations.
- Composition of report to compliance regarding fraudulent activities
Risk Analyst Profile:
- Studies related to Risk management
- Good knowledge of the online gaming industry/sports book products
- Betting activity will be highly appreciated
- Ability to work hours to suit the business needs - 8 hour shifts, including weekends
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills & attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- High level of responsibility & integrity
- Team spirit
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written communication in English language
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us, for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you.
Risk Analyst | Regulation | Online Gaming | Risk Management |Gibraltar