|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Risk Analyst | Competitive Salary + Benefits | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Risk Analyst to join a high profile Card acquiring Payment Provider in Malta. The Risk Analyst will possess relevant professional experience in fraud/ AML monitoring as well as being educated to degree level in a related discipline.
Risk Analyst Responsibilities:
- Monitor client performance against card scheme requirements, internal thresholds, AML & CFT regulations and fraud rules.
- Ensure that the clients are aware of potential breaches and that necessary actions are taken.
- Take immediate action on alerts, notification and reporting to ensure compliance at all times.
- Working with the underwriting team to ensure that the proper monitoring program and strategy has been set up for the respective client and industry types.
- Analyse transaction behavior to identify anomalies, trends or patterns which could be an indication of fraud or money laundering.
- Maintain accurate records of investigations and case outcomes.
- Create and update the necessary reports to fulfil internal and external compliance and reporting obligations.
- Work with various teams within the company to develop and initiate action plans and long-term solutions for fraud mitigation and compliance.
Risk Analyst Requirements:
- Preferably a degree or diploma in Banking & Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in fraud / AML monitoring and investigation.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Objective approach to be able to exercise independent judgement and express opinions.
- Comfortable when working with high volumes of transactions.
- Organised, diligent and attentive to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Can do attitude, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Fraud AML | Analytical | Microsoft Excel | Banking | Finance |