|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
RGS Product Specialist | Salary competitive + benefits package | Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an RGS Product Specialist by one of the leading names in the iGaming sector in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will join an international business in a fantastic location, and be given the opportunities to grow their career in a fun workplace
RGS Product Specialist Responsibilities:
You'll join the team and immediately take on the ownership of the setup and configuration of the RGS administrator system in particular areas. You will also:
- Handle the second line escalation of all RGS issues and problems
- Build and extract reports in OBI to aid service delivery
- Monitor trends and activity within the RGS system, making recommendations for changes where appropriate
- Own RGS operational issue and work with other departments to resolve issues, and act as a major incident manager in the event of critical issues, and ensure
- Ensure compliance to regulatory and internal audit standards is maintained across the board
RGS Product Specialist Requirements:
You will have an interest in online gaming, and have 1-3 years' experience of working within a poker or casino operations environment. In addition, you will:
- Have a working knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence
- Be heavily analytical with the ability to understand and develop semi-complex reports and analysis
- Be able to easily communicate complex ideas and systems to your colleagues and co-workers
- Have knowledge of API data exchange (SOAP and REST technologies), and XML reading is also highly desirable
- Preferably have knowledge of mobile and desktop browser debugging
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their talented and dedicated workforce. Whether you decide to live in Gibraltar or southern Spain you're never far from the beach, good surf and fantastic sailing hotspots. Whilst they work hard, they find plenty of time to take advantage of alfresco living too. The client offers an excellent re-location package; 20 days holiday (increasing with length of service) + Gibraltar bank holidays (approximately 12 days); and a healthcare plan.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 00 350 200 69999 or e-mail email@example.com.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing, Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: SQL, BI Analyst, Data Analyst, Tableau, datasets, Gaming, iGaming