|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
RFID Silicon Validation Engineer | Competitive salary and bonus plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an RFID Silicon Validation Engineer for our clients RFID Business Unit. The client is a world leader in the RF IC Design sector, working from their base in Switzerland. The successful candidate will take full ownership of the validation of new RFID IC developments in the lab, and drive methodology and best practice to have a direct effect on efficiency and validation cycle times.
RFID Silicon Validation Engineer Responsibilities:
As the main driver behind the methodology of the team, you will:
- Improve validation methods and strategy to cut down on the product time to market while still maintaining strong validation quality
- Perform, alongside the design team and test engineer, silicon validation and characterization for RFID product (UHF, HF, and LF), as well as performing application and system measurements.
- Contribute to product qualification with designers and test engineers
- Collaborate across sites in Europe and the US, and other BUs, to improve synergy on equipment usage, investment, and methods
- Support FAEs with customer demands and returns analysis in a multi-disciplinary team together with quality, design, and test engineers
RFID Silicon Validation Engineer Requirements:
- Experience in RF and Mixed Signal IC validation and testing
- Proven track record in silicon validation
- Solid background in test automation, preferably with Labview and Python
- Strong understanding of wireless systems and communication protocols (RFID would be a big plus)
- Ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team in an environment with a heavily data-driven approach
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the IC Design sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Validation, Labview, Python, UHF, LF, HF, RFID, RFIC, CMOS, BLE, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wireless & Sensing, SoC