|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Looking for a job in a Semiconductor Design Sector? We are recruiting a RFID Industrial Test Engineer for our client's RFID Business Unit. The client is a world leader in the RF IC Design sector, working from their base in Switzerland. The successful RFID Industrial Test Engineer will join the RFID Business Unit to work on innovative RFID IC technology.
RFID Industrial Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Hold primary responsibility for developing electrical test programs across the company's RFID product offering (including UHF, HF, and LF device), engineering characterisation, and production testing
- Help to define and specify, alongside the design and validation team product testability of complete products across the digital, analog, and RF range
- Support production, define production board load and probe card solutions, and contribute to product qualification
RFID Industrial Test Engineer Requirements:
Experience in PCB Design, and relevant product engineering experience
- 5+ years' experience on RF and mixed signal IC characterisation and electrical test development on Automatic Test Equipment
- Understanding of wireless systems (RFID would be a plus-note on this front)
- Strong skills in statistical and data analysis tools, for example JMP
- Fluency in written and spoken English (C1 on CEFL)
The client is a semiconductor manufacturer specialized in the design and production of ultra low power, low voltage integrated circuits for battery-operated and field-powered applications in consumer, automotive and industrial areas. We have 35 years experience in the design of IC processing analog and digital signals simultaneously. The product portfolio encompasses RFID circuits, smart cards ICs, ultra-low power microcontrollers, power management, LCD drivers and displays, sensor and opto-electronic ICs, mixed-mode arrays and standard analog ICs. We manufacture not only standard circuits and ASICs, but also system solutions and modules for applications such as access control, radio frequency identification, mobile phones, mass-market consumer appliances, alarm and security systems, utility and heating meters, sensor signal processing, controlling, car immobilization, electronic automotive subsystems and many more.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call 0207 183 6462 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
KEYWORDS: PCB, IC Characeterisation, IC, Sensor UHF, LF, HF, RFID, RFIC, CMOS, BLE, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wireless & Sensing, SoC