|Netherlands, Netherlands||Salary: €65000 - €75000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Recruitment company SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior RF IC Design Engineer for a world leader in the RF IC Design sector from one of their bases in the Netherlands or Italy. The successful Senior RF IC Design Engineer will work with a team of experienced IC Design engineers to develop state-of-the-art integrated circuits.
Senior RF IC Design Engineer Responsibilities:
As part of the RF IC Design team, you will:
- Be involved in design, simulation, layout support, characterization, and release to production of high-performance RF analog circuits
- Translate customer requirements into design specifications
- Perform feasibility studies on the designs
- Analyze new analog design ideas for use in future and current work
Senior RF IC Design Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years' of experience working within the IC design sector on RF analog technologies
- A specialisation in working with low/high power amplifiers would be a distinct advantage
- MSc or Ph.D. in a relevant subject
- Strong and intuitive analytical understanding of transistor-level design
- Knowledge of and experience in high level models (Verilog AMS) and verification environment
- Understanding of placement and layout issues with respect to RF frequency IC design
- Experience in 90nm CMOS (and smaller) feature size technology
A leading company with over 30 years' experience in the RFIC Design field, my client work with a focused vision on to bring a structured RF and Analog IC methodology to the world. A proven track record of developing complex, high-performance IC coupled with licensing silicon complete IC for a number of application means the company has remained a leading innovator in the sector for three decades
They provide all of the usual benefits associated with a company of their standing - pension, healthcare, bonus scheme - along with a fierce loyalty to their employees and a desire to push them to advance their own knowledge for the betterment of both their own career and the company's development.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call +350 200 69999 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
KEYWORDS: IC Design, RFIC, RFID, LF, HF, UHF, CMOS, SoC, PLL, ADC, DA, Power Amplifier