|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Revenue Accountant | Online Gaming | Gibraltar or Malta based | Excellent salary plus benefits
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Revenue Accountant for a successful online gaming company based in Gibraltar. The responsibilities and the role will grow over time, together with the development of their existing processes and the Finance department. The key area of responsibility will be the monthly invoicing cycle and revenue share calculations, but there are many more exciting projects on the horizon for this client. The Revenue Accountant will report to the Revenue Manager and work closely with accounting, legal, commercial, and data reporting teams.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Revenue Accountant who has an excellent understanding of the business revenue cycle.
What's on Offer?
- Excellent salary package plus bonus and benefits
- Opportunity to work on expansion projects
- Genuine career progression with a growing company
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in monthly customer invoicing and revenue calculations
- Calculation and reporting of third-party supplier revenue share
- Maintaining customer data for invoicing purposes
- Reconciliation and approval of third-party supplier invoices
- Management of customer receivables
- The main point of contact for invoicing between the client and its customers and third-party suppliers
- Develop the customer onboarding process and experience
- Review of customer and third-party supplier contracts updating revenue calculation tools to reflect the terms
- Involvement in the statutory audits
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and driving their implementation
- Driving process improvements through automation
- Ad-hoc invoicing and accounting-related projects and process improvements
What you will need to succeed:
- Work experience from the iGaming industry
- Part-qualified accountant ACCA, CIMA, AAT or similar or can demonstrate equivalent qualifications by experience
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Advanced Excel skills for comprehensive reporting
- Detail-oriented, strong communication skills
- Knowledge of databases and analytical tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
- History of challenging the existing processes to deliver improvements
- Proactive approach towards personal development in a rapidly changing business environment
- Understanding of aggregator and content provider B2B business models is an ideal
If you are an experienced Revenue Accountant, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email Angelique.email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Key words: Revenue Accountant|ACCA|CIMA|AAT|Invoicing|Revenue Share|Gibraltar