|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Retention Manager - CRM | Competitive salaries on offer + Relocation assistance + A fantastic benefits package | Leading Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope is looking for a highly motivated and talented Retention Manager to join our International gaming client based in Gibraltar. If you are based outside of Gibraltar, our client offers an extremely competitive relocation package.
The Retention Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the CRM Strategy to increase customer lifetime value across our client's hugely successful Casino product.
Retention Manager responsibilities:
- Manage a small team of retention focused associates.
- Create and manage multi-touch, targeted customer lifecycle email marketing programs to drive customer retention.
- Inspire your team to deliver online and offline strategies incorporating segmentation, modelling and personalization to exceed targets.
- Manage and build KPI performance measures, trends and optimize / create opportunities to improve future campaigns
- Understand customer behaviours, and build campaigns based on analytical insight.
- Support and lead the retention planning process with managers and stakeholders to create a industry leading promotional activity.
- Generate regular reporting and analysis to measure performance.
- Regional planning and execution of industry leading promotional activity, support product launches and releases.
- Ensure all promotions, terms and conditions and campaigns are accurate and compliant.
- Be good operationally. Push our capabilities with tools and master these to create outstanding propositions.
Retention Manager skills required:
- Minimum: Degree in Marketing/ Advertising from a reputed University.
- Excellent English language skills and good communication skills
- Strong analytical / mathematical / numerical skills.
- Ability to think 'outside the box'
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good organizational and prioritization skill
- 2+ years of demonstrable relevant professional experience in retention marketing, including experience in the areas of CRM and promotional engagement.
- Technically good with CRM back office tools and systems
- Solid understanding of financials and KPI's.
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Keywords: Retention, CRM, Marketing, Advertising