|Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: £19000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Reservations Team Manager (Live Chat) | £19,000 plus benefits including bonus, discounted holidays, enhanced maternity, free travel insurance, subsidized parking in the city centre | Leisure Industry | Chester
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Live Chat Reservations Team Manager to join an exciting award winning and growing Leisure company with offices in Chester, Cheshire.
The Reservations Team Manager for Web support will be responsible for motivating, developing and driving a team of Reservation experts to succeed by delivering the highest levels of conversion, quality and customer service and support for the website via the company Web Chat function. This role is also responsible for managing the shifts within the Operations Department.
Reservations Team Manager Duties include but are not limited to:
- Drive the direct team along with the Operations department to succeed and exceed their targets whilst delivering outstanding customer service and exceptional quality within a results-driven environment.
- Accountability for team performance
- Accountability for driving customers online through the live chat function
- Ensure that rotas are planned and shifts are suitably covered
- Understand all organisational products, services, procedures, guidelines and ensure these are adhered to
- Conduct regular reviews of Agents performance and manage underperformance
- Feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/customer feedback
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment for the team
- Motivate and support team members
- Mentor teams, including regular 1-2-1 catch ups
- Drive performance improvements.
Reservations Team Manager Skills and Experience required:
- Previous web chat experience is essential
- Credible knowledge of managing people, driving change, have a proven track record in improving results alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality.
- Proven track record in managing teams within a live chat environment
- Proven track record in driving results
- Change management
- Proven track record in motivating a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvements
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong website knowledge
Our client is an exciting award winning company within the Leisure industry and offers you the opportunity to join a growing team.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Web chat, Reservations, Live Chat Manager, Live Web Support Manager, Live Chat, Leisure, Holidays, Teams,