|Spain||Salary: £80000 - £120000 per annum + Competitive plus benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Remote DTC E-commerce Marketing Director | £80k - 120k + bonus + share options | Remote
Are you a digital marketing practitioner that is obsessed with reaching customers?
SRGEurope is working with our client, a founder-led DTC fashion startup, to assist with the appointment of a Remote DTC E-commerce Marketing Director with proven experience growing brands and selling products direct to the consumer. This E-commerce Marketing Director position represents a unique opportunity to join a rapid pan-European scale-up where you will have (must have) a major impact from day 1.
A mission-critical appointment - joining at a stage of hyper-growth and reporting directly to the founder - you will be responsible for developing a cohesive marketing strategy to build a 10m+ Europe-wide member base and an annualised £200m revenue run-rate within 3-years.
DTC E-commerce Marketing Director - Responsibilities
- Own all of the digital channels and be responsible for member growth and scaling the DTC site on a pan-European basis
- Build and manage a team across full-funnel acquisition, retention & customer lifecycle, paid social, affiliates & influencers
- Manage external agencies and freelancers to ensure they are delivering optimal results
- Collaborate with senior leaders to hit both short term and long term goals
- Report KPIs and be accountable
- Uphold brand quality and creative direction
DTC E-commerce Marketing Director - Qualifications
- 5+ years building brands and selling products online DTC
- 5+ years in digital marketing with experience and understanding of Paid Social, SEM, SEO, Email Marketing etc
- Strong management and leadership skills - having grown and mentored a team across all areas
- Independent thinker
- Startup experience
- Clear communicator
- Comfortable analysing data and critical thinking
- Passionate about working with our community and products
- Proficient with digital marketing tools
About our client
A startup with 49 shareholders, our client partners with global fashion brands to sell excess inventory online to value-conscious shoppers across Europe.
A sustainable, scalable overstock solution that protects brand equity, the company is at the beginning of a rapid pan-European scale-up with a market launch-plan targeting 20 European countries by end 2022.
Operated by a very experienced team of senior retail executives, our client's mission is to grow the business aggressively and build a 10m+ member base capable of producing an annualised £200m revenue run-rate by 2023.
None of this will happen without the addition of a talented DTC E-commerce Marketing Director who truly loves digital marketing and selling online direct to consumers. If you have the experience and are prepared to give everything you've got for a well-rewarded, life-changing experience, this role is for you!
To find out more, please call our Managing Director Angelique Pearson, on +44 207 183 6462 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Director | Remote Working | Ecommerce | Digital Marketing | Start-Up