|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Regulatory Compliance Manager |Legal & Compliance |Malta| German speaking
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Regulatory Compliance Manager for an exciting online gaming company based Malta. The main objective of this role is to support the Head of Compliance, the role will involve various compliance activities. You will be responsible for driving and communicating change.
If you are an experienced Regulatory Compliance Manager and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market rate Base Salary
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
- Reporting to the Head of Compliance
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensuring all AML/CFT regulatory requirements and standards are met;
- Ensuring legal and regulatory documents are always in line with current directives and regulations;
- Vetting of policies, procedures, risk assessments and legal documents whilst ensuring all regulatory requirements are satisfied;
- Screening customer complaints and providing legal support in complaints handling procedures;
- Anticipate regulatory changes and keep up to date with all latest guidance, best practice and legislation.
- Analyse current process to define areas for improvement in relevant compliance teams.
- Manage and co-ordinate regulatory reporting requirements for all relevant jurisdictions (being Malta and Germany).
- Assist with future market entry requirements, ensuring that the relevant business stakeholders have relevant country information to enable an informed decision whilst undertaking market closure activities where applicable.
- Work closely with Compliance operation functions to ensure that the processes being undertaken are aligned with supporting SOPs and policies, and regulator guidance/legislation is complied with.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Excellent working experience in a Regulatory Compliance role
- Understanding of AML, CTF and SG Concepts
- Fluent in German and English
- Regulatory or Compliance Qualification such as ICA
- Professional manner with the ability to communicate at all levels
If you are an experienced Regulatory Compliance Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly will not be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.