|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Regulatory & Technical Compliance Manager | FTC 3 Months | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Regulatory & Technical Compliance Manager. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Gibraltar, you will responsible for all functions relating to compliance best practices, monitoring existing processes and building and maintaining excellent working relationships with regulatory bodies in operational territories.
Our clients offer a next generation product within the Sports Betting market, and are growing at a rapid rate. This is a unique opportunity for someone to come on-board and help drive the business forward, and although initially offered as a three month fixed term contract, there is the potential for this role to become permanent after this time.
We are seeking somebody with a solid compliance background in either Online Gaming, or the Financial Services industry, with an excellent understanding of the effects and impacts upon the different business areas relating to territorial regulatory matters.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary that will also include a generous benefits package, and annual reviews.
- An excellent team working environment with a start-up mentality, in the heart of Gibraltar.
- Team and company social events throughout the year, in addition to discounted gym membership and also discounts and offers for the many bars and restaurants in the surrounding area.
- The opportunity to join a rapidly expanding client, and take ownership of the role and to help shape the direction of the business.
- Flexible working options after an agreed period of time.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the renewal of existing licence applications and supporting the process for obtaining new territorial licences.
- Monitoring the existing responsible gambling controls and identifying areas for enhancement
- Reviewing the current AML processes and continually supporting the development of stringent procedures and systems in compliance with licensing conditions.
- Creating a culture of continual improvement in all compliance related matters across the business.
- Building and maintaining relationships, and reporting into key third parties especially, GAMSTOP, the ASA, UKGC and all other relevant licencing and compliance bodies.
- Dealing with tier escalated complaints relating to Customer Service, or Risk matters through to resolution.
- Maintaining the highest standards of Compliance across all areas of the business by developing and contributing to the learning and development of staff members via E-Learning
- You will need to live and breathe all matters relating to Compliance and be up to date with the latest regulatory changes
- Excellent communication skills. You will be dealing with all areas of the business internally and with key third parties.
- Confident, calm and resilient with outstanding organisational skills.
- A proactive self-starter and able to think on your feet in what can be a fast paced ever changing, sometimes pressurized environment.
- The mentality to succeed and drive the business forward by first class compliance standards.
If this role sounds a lot like you and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.