|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Regulatory Affairs Manager - Online Gaming Sector - Gibraltar
EU applicants may only apply
Salary competitive plus Relocation Assistance and Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for a Regulatory Affairs Manager for a leading Online Gaming company with a base in Gibraltar. The Regulatory Affairs Manager is responsible for the management of regulatory affairs matters across the Digital business. This role will report to the Head of Affairs and Assurance. The responsibilities of the Regulatory Affairs Manager include the development and implementation of regulations and processes in respect of gambling compliance, regulatory compliance and governance across the Digital business.
Regulatory Affairs Manager responsibilities:
- Be in a team of experts in the development and implementation of regulations and processes in respect of gambling compliance, regulatory compliance and governance
- Ensure compliance with Gibraltar RTOS & UK Gambling Commission Licence conditions
- Responsible for RG, AML, SOF and other compliance related escalations.
- Lead on Responsible Gambling and AML matters, including management, interventions, training, reporting
- Delivering compliance awareness, advertising & Responsible Gambling training to relevant employees
- Ensure all marketing approvals are consistent across the group and meet the industry standards e.g. ASA, CAP code and other regulations.
- Liaison with other Customer Operations - KYC/Account Security to ensure compliance and regulatory matters are being upheld across the business
- Work as a liaison with Gibraltar & UK government crime authorities requiring information and reports on security incidents to include local polices, GFIU, NCA, etc.
- Ensure the business is focused on Harm Minimisation in all betting and gambling matters and puts Harm Minimisation at the heart of everything, including reporting, intervention processes and developing new tools and techniques
- Establishes a reporting process to ensure that management is kept appraised of the effectiveness of compliance and problem resolution
- Management, training and development of the regulatory affairs team to ensure all compliance and regulatory matters are being dealt with appropriately
- Lead on Data Protection matters and hold the role of Data Protection Officer
- Brief the Digital executive on all changes to the regulatory landscape
- Apply for all licenses and manage license renewals across Digital (UK, Ireland and Gibraltar)
- Manage the Account security/KYC and investigations lead team and manage the Source of Funds requirements
Regulatory Affairs Manager requirements:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification in Legal, Compliance, AML or equivalent
- Previous VIP experience with excellent sports and gaming knowledge
- Previous experience in supporting team individuals, with a focus on quality and service
- Meticulous with good attention to detail
- A very good understanding of player value and ROI
- High communication skills
- Confident and used to working on their own with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Previous experience of using IMS and Openbet tools or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Industry and has a reputation for providing truly enhancing career opportunities. Their employees are characterized by there desire to succeed, team spirit and high energy. Their professionalism is of the highest order and they have demonstrated an ongoing commitment to responsible gaming.
Do you have what it takes to fulfil this Regulatory Affairs Manager role?
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail Angelique.firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Gaming | Compliance Manager | Compliance | Regulatory Affairs Manager | Gambling Commission | LCCP