|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Regional Marketing Manager | Competitive Salary | Forex | Online Trading | Foreign Exchange | Capital Market | Sales | Acquisition | Business development | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a talented Regional Marketing Manager to join a global online financial company in Gibraltar.
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for managing both Digital & Offline channels, expanding and optimising the Spanish market and managing all marketing - Affiliation, Media, Offline and business development.
Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
This is a great opportunity to join a young and high caliber team and work in a creative, fast paced dynamic environment!
- Expanding and optimising the Spanish market and managing all marketing - Affiliation, Media, Offline and business development.
- Research and recruit new affiliates, affiliate networks, publishers and partnerships.
- Maximize campaigns profits by expending affiliates activities.
- Building relationships, negotiation of deals and maximizing performance from existing affiliates
- Driving business growth with aggressive meeting growth targets
- Reporting on the current campaigns, creating strategies to enhance the online and offline presence of the brand
- Monitor, analyse and optimize all campaigns to meet ROI goals
- Test new partners and channels to find additional qualified sources of traffic
- Develop and maintain existing relations with affiliates through email, Skype and phone calls.
- Keep up with trends in the digital marketing space and monitor competitors' activities
Spanish - Native level is mandatory
Experience in Acquisition/business development within / Online trading / Forex/ Foreign Exchange is mandatory
University degree in Finance, Business, Marketing, Computer Science or a relevant field
Results orientated individual with focus on successful delivery is essential
Strong negotiation skills and experience in managing vendors and partners
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment
High attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple priorities is essential
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Digital Marketing Manager | Competitive Salary | Forex | Online Trading | Foreign Exchange | Barcelona| Gibraltar | Sales | Acquisition | Business development | Capital Market