|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Regional Marketing Manager | Competitive Salary | Forex | Online Trading | Foreign Exchange | Capital Market | Sales | Acquisition | Business development | Barcelona/Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a talented Regional Marketing Manager to join a global online financial company in Barcelona, Spain/Gibraltar.
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for managing both Digital & Offline channels, expanding and optimising the Spanish market and managing all marketing - Affiliation, Media, Offline and business development.
Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
This is a great opportunity to join a young and high caliber team and work in a creative, fast paced dynamic environment!
- Expanding and optimising the Spanish market and managing all marketing - Affiliation, Media, Offline and business development.
- Research and recruit new affiliates, affiliate networks, publishers and partnerships.
- Maximize campaigns profits by expending affiliates activities.
- Building relationships, negotiation of deals and maximizing performance from existing affiliates
- Driving business growth with aggressive meeting growth targets
- Reporting on the current campaigns, creating strategies to enhance the online and offline presence of the brand
- Monitor, analyse and optimize all campaigns to meet ROI goals
- Test new partners and channels to find additional qualified sources of traffic
- Develop and maintain existing relations with affiliates through email, Skype and phone calls.
- Keep up with trends in the digital marketing space and monitor competitors' activities
- Spanish - Native level is mandatory
- Experience in Acquisition/business development within / Online trading / Forex/ Foreign Exchange is mandatory
- University degree in Finance, Business, Marketing, Computer Science or a relevant field
- Results orientated individual with focus on successful delivery is essential
- Strong negotiation skills and experience in managing vendors and partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment
- High attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple priorities is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Digital Marketing Manager | Competitive Salary | Forex | Online Trading | Foreign Exchange | Barcelona| Gibraltar | Sales | Acquisition | Business development | Capital Market