|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Reconciliation Assistant |e-commerce |Gibraltar | £Competitive Salary Depending on experience /Qualifications
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Reconciliation Assistant for an exciting International ecommerce company with a base in Gibraltar. The Company has been in existence for over 20 years and is extremely successful in its specialist field. The finance function is well-established and is now looking to hire an experienced Reconciliations Assistant to join its team. The ideal candidate will have worked in per paid cards, banking or high volume transaction environments.
If you are an experienced Reconciliation Assistant and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Competitive salary
- Stunning, new office environment
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation, training will be provided
What You Will Be Doing
- Verifying the company's revenue through credit card payment processor reconciliations
- Bank and cash reconciliations
- Supplier payments and supplier liaison
- Processing, reconciling and verifying accounts input documentation
- Involvement in the annual external audit
- Managing and reporting on cash flows and bank balances
- Contributing to the internal financial control framework
- Providing help with other Finance tasks as required by Group Financial Controller/ CFO
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Be either a part or newly qualified ACCA, AAT, or CIMA or be qualified by experience
- Have a minimum of two years' experience in similar role
- Be a proficient user of Excel
- Possibly have some e-commerce experience, perhaps from an online gaming or online retail environment
If you are an experienced Reconciliation Assistant and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Director by email Angelique.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Accounts| Reconciliations |AAT |Ecommerce |Gibraltar | Finance