|Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Receptionist | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Receptionist to join a leading law firm in Gibraltar. The Receptionist will be the first point of contact for visitors, clients and partners.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties as and when requested.
- Previous experience as a Receptionist required
- Background of working within a legal firm is preferred
- Bilingual Spanish and English
- Professional outlook and confidentiality is necessary
- Good organizational skills
- Confident telephone manner and comfortable in being first point of contact
- Admin skills and I.T. literate
- Impeccable manners and excellent customer service skills
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Legal | Reception | Spanish | English | Admin