|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Real-Time Marketing Coordinator | Competitive Salary + Full relocation package + Bonus and Full Benefits package| International Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Real-Time Marketing Coordinator to join the Promotions Team Leader to create a compelling Real Time Marketing strategy to increase player engagement and player value within the active player base, across multiple platforms, VIP levels and territories.
Real-Time Marketing Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Become the focal point in the CRM team for all creation and implementation of real-time multi product marketing campaigns
- Responsible for the implementation and creation of all real time marketing campaigns across the business
- Working with Analytics to understand customer behaviours and highlight the specific events in a player's journey that we should target through the real time approach
- Working with the Casino and CRM team to build specific real time offers for player, focusing on increasing player value and engagement
- Working with Casino Marketing Coordinator to implement the events-based marketing in parallel to any promotional marketing (eg promotional pop ups, scratchcards, etc.) and offline marketing (e.g. emails and SMSs)
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the external RTM tool and become an expert in using the tool
- Working closely with Marketing Communications to create exciting and compelling messages
- Ensure all communications meet quality standards and adhere to both Legislation and Brand Guidelines
- Carry out regular monitoring of all real-time communications to measure this marketing function and its effectiveness
- Set up an A-B test plan in order to review approach, offers and monitor the user experience for continuous optimisation
- Ongoing QA and competitor reviews to continually enhance and develop our real time offering
- To continually investigate new ways of using data for our real time events-triggered approach
Real-Time Marketing Coordinator Experience and Skills:
- Proven online experience and a strong understanding of customer experience and segmenting data
- Customer-focused, with a solid understanding of the player journey.
- Proven ability to manage and change multiple priorities within a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Highly diligent, with excellent attention to detail
- Creative, with an ability to initiate and drive new ideas
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work across teams and manage multiple projects
- Ability to interpret data and analyse campaigns
- Strong Team player
- Pro-active and enthusiastic to learn
- Experience in real-time marketing campaigns and/or gamification tools preferred
Our client is an industry leader within the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company who offer fantastic career development for like minded employees who have the same drive, passion, motivation and desire to succeed.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Online Gaming, Real-Time, Marketing, Campaigns