|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Real - Time CRM Executive | Competitive Salary, Private Healthcare, Relocation covered, Bonus and Pension | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit Real-Time CRM Executive to join an International Company with offices in Gibraltar. The Real-Time CRM Executive will be responsible for managing the entire 'real time' customer experience of customers across either the company brands. A sports fanatic, you will be part of a team responsible for the scheduling and subsequent communication via various contact channels.
Real-Time CRM Executive Duties will include but are not limited to:
Working against a schedule documenting the planning of likely messaging opportunities during the daily sports calendar.
- Focusing on in-play sporting events, assist in identifying the most popular and engaging betting opportunities and position these prominently within campaign messaging.
- Ensure campaigns are tagged with a unique campaign code facilitated by internal tools ensuring each code is specific to the sport, the customer group receiving the campaign and the type of product included within the campaign.
- Ensure that all delivered activity is consistent, of excellent quality and follows brand guidelines
- Contribute to writing engaging copy across channels that will be used for communication to customers.
- Contribute towards conducting competitive audits including compilation of an extensive gap and competitor analysis, utilizing the output to drive improvements and development on the real-time CRM front.
Real-Time CRM Executive Skills & Experience required:
- Extensive sports and betting knowledge will be essential in allowing you to thrive in this environment
- You will be passionate about sports betting and gaming
- Experience of working in a marketing/CRM team would be beneficial but not essential.
- Exposure to optimising CRM techniques, segmentation, campaign planning is preferred.
- Experience of working in a customer facing or customer servicing betting function will be helpful as you will understand the needs and demands of our customers
- Familiar with Mobile technology, you will be a keen user of mobile devices who understands the basic usability and technology that powers our customers' experience of betting with us
- Flexible to working evenings and weekends
Please get in touch for the full job specification!
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.