|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Real-Time Content Executive | Salary Competitive + Benefits + Relocation assistance offered | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit Real-Time Content Executive to join one of Europe's leading Online Gaming companies.
As the Real-Time Content Executive you will be reporting into the Head of Sports Content. The Content Operations team will be accountable for the quality, accuracy and tactical positioning of content managed sports inventory across the brands on all platforms for Digital and Retail channels.
As a Real-Time Content Executive you will be required to support the Sportsbook Operations Manager in setting up and configuring the delivery of real-time relevant sports content to involved customer groups as the action happens, to drive activity, customer excitement and continued engagement with the sporting day.
Real-Time Content Executive Responsibilities:
- Flexibility in working to support a seven day working week, between the hours of 8am-11pm (including Bank Holidays). This will include the necessity to support operations out of hours when the sporting schedule dictates and based on business requirements
- Creation and management of the homepage and sports page carousel areas on the Sportsbook, using the OpenBet Display Manager CMS (desktop) and Oxygen Keystone CMS (mobile & iPad)
- Manage Sportsbook menu links and areas. Using the OpenBet and Oxygen CMS
- Support the SEO strategy by populating and managing copy in key onsite area
- Populate and manage the Sportsbook promotion page, using copy and creative assets provided by the company Brand, VIP and Marketing teams publish concession and product information pages. You will use the Mobenga Desktop and Mobenga Mobile CMS respectively
- Manage content on Retail apps and products cross-brand
- Handle the communication and management of dynamic content television instances across the brands by utilising the respective Grand Parade live odds admin applications to populate the data feeds in required instances
- Reference the content strategy and sports schedule to influence the creation of a Betstation content cross-brand, using the respective BGT Apollo CMS instances
- Support high profile events by activating and managing the Sportsbook event hub content, using the Mobenga mobile CMS. Create instances to signpost and provide quick access to relevant betting opportunities and promote the breadth and depth of betting opportunities
- Manage the creation and accuracy of the surface bets instances, using the Mobenga mobile CMS. Support the Brand teams in supporting these, defined by the marketing strategy. Report on engagement, through web trends.
Real-Time Content Executive Experience and Skills Required:
- Marketing/Business/Journalism graduate, with HTML experience preferred
- Extensive sports and betting knowledge essential
- Usage of content management systems, including Google Analytics
- Highly motivated individual
- Good time management skills
- Always able to meet deadlines set by the business
- Responds positively to change
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships
- Proactive and methodical approach to matters
- Enthusiastic individual, who works to develop their skills base
Full job specification provided upon request.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks , Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.