|Gibraltar||Salary: Excellent benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Amelia Munro|
Racing Partnership Manager - Salary Competitive + excellent benefit - Online Gaming - Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruitment a Racing Partnership Manager to work for a one of the Leading UK iGaming organisations based in Gibraltar.
The Racing Partnership Manager will manage, maintain and grow digital and offline partnership relationships across racing. This person will be responsible for driving revenue both direct and indirect from our portfolio of partnership investments, as well as building business cases for further investment in the racing channel. The Racing Partnership Manager will work with the internal commercial and marketing teams of each of our racing partners to ensure that contracted inventory is activated to a level which drives significant ROI.
The Racing Partnership Manager responsibilities:
- Responsible for defining and planning a long-term strategy for key racing partners including the Racing Post, RUK, ATR, Rewards For Racing and other such racing partners across both brands to drive new accounts, increase actives, turnover and NGR.
- Responsible for utilizing and leveraging these partnerships to gain full exposure and cut-through for the racing products across the UK partnership audiences, to ensure both brands maintain and grow their racing market share in the UK.
- Accountable for the P&L and all activity around this initiative to drive the key KPIS of investment in this club across our racing business.
- Provide analysis which shows the beneficial/negative effects of individual partnerships on the overall profitability of marketing investment - attribution effects of the deal on other channels.
- Evaluate and report on a weekly/monthly basis on the effectiveness partnership campaigns to ensure maximum return on investment of each partnership.
- Liaise with partnership account managers to ensure full monthly schedule for takeovers and bespoke campaigns to ensure each brand is gaining maximum exposure from agreed upon inventory.
- Work in liaison with our Event Management team to ensure offline assets are activating to a satisfactory level.
- Assist the Head of Partnerships & Sponsorships in the contractual process of new partnership deals by providing detailed reports and analysis from the partnership agency to ensure the group select the very best partners to drive ROI.
- Identifying and evaluating new partnership opportunities and put forward a business case to the Head of Partnerships & Sponsorships and Director of Marketing to grow the partnership portfolio.
The Racing Partnership Manager experience:
- Educated to a degree level in marketing or a related discipline beneficial but not essential.
- Previous experience in a marketing role within the gaming industry beneficial.
- Previous experience with Income Access beneficial but not essential.
- Knowledge and passion for sport - especially horse racing and football, beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and in a pressurized environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Must possess exceptional analytical skills.
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects at once.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to communicate well with people at all levels of the business and develop strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 00 44 00 207 183 6462.