|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Qualified Legal Counsel / Online | Salary £excellent plus bonus, benefits and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRG Europe are instructed to recruit for a qualified commercial in-house Legal Counsel with 3 years PQE to join the Legal Affairs team of a dynamic online Company based in Gibraltar. This is a rare opportunity for a Legal Counsel to join the Legal team, you will be a highly motivated in-house Legal Counsel with a keen focus on commercial contracts, compliance & regulation and intellectual property to support the Senior Legal Counsel and work closely with the General Counsel and Management Board. The Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing a full range of legal and commercial contract support services and will be working with all departments of the business. This position will offer a real breadth of work within an exciting sector and for a thriving company.
What's on offer?
- Attractive Salary + Performance Bonus.
- Relatively low income tax in Gibraltar.
- 25 holidays and 12 public holidays per year.
- International medical insurance including optical and dental care.
- Attractive offices in the best location.
- Comprehensive "Relocation Package" with support for relocation and housing search.
Legal Counsel Role and responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Preparing/negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts from a basic NDA to complex multi-party and jurisdictional supply chain agreements.
- Advising each of the business areas on a range of commercial, advertising and marketing, intellectual property, brand, privacy and data protection, e-commerce and IT issues.
- Management of the Group's IP portfolio including domains, trademarks and designs.
- To provide the business with commercial legal advice, particularly in the areas of regulatory affairs, legal risk management, media, litigation and commercial contracts.
- Continually maintaining standard terms of business, software licences, and privacy policies.
- Meet KPI's and provide internal reports to track ongoing progress of legal matters for management.
Legal Counsel Profile:
- Qualified Solicitor with up to five years' post qualification experience in the UK, Ireland or Gibraltar, with relevant experience of contract drafting, and general commercial advice.
- Clear and concise communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Curiosity about how we operate our business and the markets we serve in order to develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- Confident to provide legal and commercially focused advice to colleagues in the business and have the ability to challenge stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Ideally have experience of general commercial law, IP rights and a working knowledge of corporate, marketing and advertising laws would be an advantage.
- Team player with ability to build relationships with colleagues across the business.
- High standard of written and oral fluency in the English language.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help with your relocation process. For more info visit: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are seeking an exciting challenge in your Legal career within a commercially fast paced environment then please send your CV without delay as the client is interviewing. E -mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Skills | Legal Counsel | Qualified Lawyer | Newly Qualified Lawyer | IP Assets | Commercial Contracts | Online