|Gibraltar||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Qualified Legal Counsel / Online | Salary £excellent plus bonus, benefits and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRG Europe are instructed to recruit for a qualified commercial in-house Legal Counsel with 3 years PQE to join the Legal Affairs team of a dynamic online Company based in Gibraltar. This is a rare opportunity for a Legal Counsel to join the Legal team, you will be a highly motivated in-house Legal Counsel with a keen focus on commercial contracts, compliance & regulation and intellectual property to support the Senior Legal Counsel and work closely with the General Counsel and Management Board. The Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing a full range of legal and commercial contract support services and will be working with all departments of the business. This position will offer a real breadth of work within an exciting sector and for a thriving company.
Legal Counsel Role and responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Preparing/negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts from a basic NDA to complex multi-party and jurisdictional supply chain agreements.
- Advising each of the business areas on a range of commercial, advertising and marketing, intellectual property, brand, privacy and data protection, e-commerce and IT issues.
- Management of the Group's IP portfolio including domains, trademarks and designs.
- To provide the business with commercial legal advice, particularly in the areas of regulatory affairs, legal risk management, media, litigation and commercial contracts.
- Continually maintaining standard terms of business, software licences, and privacy policies.
- Meet KPI's and provide internal reports to track ongoing progress of legal matters for management.
Legal Counsel Profile:
- A qualified Lawyer with NQ with 3 years of relevant post qualification experience and:
- You will have excellent written, oral and presentational skills.
- Collaborative, proactive, commercial, creative and passionate about the client's product / business model.
- Able to manage a fast-paced and heavy workload through effective prioritisation and expectation management, whilst showing a good sense of humour and a "can do" approach.
- You will be an NQ - 3 years' PQE lawyer qualified in UK / Australia / Germany / Gibraltar / Malta ideally having worked within an international law firm, and/or within an online gaming company and/or a large company.
- Good knowledge of commercial contract law.
- Be a confident personality with the ability to challenge stakeholders in a professional manner, as well as communicating to junior members of the team.
- You will ideally have experience of general commercial law, IP rights and a working knowledge of corporate, marketing and advertising laws would be an advantage.
- A team player with ability to build relationships with colleagues across the business.
- You will be fluent in English (written and oral).
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help with your relocation process. For more info visit: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are seeking an exciting challenge in your Legal career within a commercially fast paced environment then please send your CV without delay as the client is interviewing. E -mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Skills | Legal Counsel | Qualified Lawyer | Newly Qualified Lawyer | IP Assets | Commercial Contracts | Online