|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Up to Swiss Franc120000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Job in Switzerland! The successful QMS Manager will bring with them a wealth of knowledge in QMS (ISO 9001, ISOTS/IATF 16949) to enable the client to be fully compliant with international quality standards and industry certification requirements.
Quality Management System Manager Responsibilities:
An experienced QMS Manager with good analytical skills and knowledge of quality control and management tools, you will:
- Improve customer satisfaction and organisational efficiency by implementation of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 best practices
- Oversee quality agreements with suppliers and customers, and ensure their review and approval
- Provide an audit of customer-oriented processes, using VDA 6.3 standard; yearly audit planning, risk assessment, and audit activity co-ordination among other processes
- Identify the needs to support audit activity and involve the company's internal auditors activities to support the process
- Drive deployment, compliance, and implementation of environmental (Reach, ROHS) and electronic industry multiple standards (CE, UL, ATEX) within the company
- Apply all of this across the multiple locations of the client, in the US, Europe, and Far East Asia
Quality Management System Manager Requirements:
Engineering degree (MSc is a plus) in Electronics/Microelectronics
- 10 years in a quality organisation, preferably within the semiconductor industry
- Deep knowledge of QMS standards ISO 9001, ISOTS, IATF 16949
- Knowledge of automotive standards - PPAP, APQP, FMEA
- Experience of environmental standards Reach, ROHS, ISO 14001
- Understanding and experience of VDA 6.3 standard
- Fluent in English and French
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
KEYWORDS: VDA 6.3, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, CE, UL, ATEX, PPAP, APQP, FMEA, ISOTS, IATF 16949, QMA, Reach, ROHS