|Spain||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
QA Tester |Cloud Software | Spain | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced QA Tester to actively participate in all activities intended to bring our automated SW testing environment to the next level and be responsible for our test infrastructure and strategy. For this position experience in programming and automated software testing on a technical level is required. Analytical skills, assertiveness and ability to guide technical specialists are important as well.
If you are an experienced QA Tester and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- We offer an opportunity to work with and around cryptocurrency technologies.
- We are in a growing phase, so you will be well-positioned to grow with us.
What will you be doing?
- Define and participate in the development of the architecture of the test case suite for the purpose of re-use.
- Participate in defining the target state of the test environment and infrastructure in alignment with the stakeholders in the program and breaking it down to a development roadmap of the test environment.
- Maintain and improve the test environments
- instruct the technical specialists for the implementation through direct involvement on development tasks and activities. Maintenance of the testing framework and environment
- peering with the CTO to define the test automation strategy as part of the overall strategy
- work closely with the Product Owners to identify potential testing risks and testability during the early stage of the requirement definition.
- Propose and collaborate to build required test scenarios.
- Be always informed on the state of the art testing technologies available on the market and be a reference for testing strategy decisions
- actively propose improvements and "sell" the benefit of such improvements to stakeholders
- define the requirements towards DevOps, monitor the performance of the test environments and define potential corrective action together with DevOps.
- write the documentation of the test environment in all relevant aspects, when needed.
What will you need to succeed?
- Automated testing on different levels (unit / component / integration / end to end / UI)
- Software engineering best practices (TDD, design patterns, clean code, craftsmanship, …)
- Devops, Virtual machine management
- TFS, Git
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
- Higher education in Software Engineering
- Working experience in the relevant fields
If you are an experienced QA Tester, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Recruitment Consultant by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.