|Málaga, Spain||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
We are recruiting for a QA Engineer for one of the fastest growing European Fintech companies based at their Malaga technological hub, where they use and develop the latest technologies to ensure that they continue leading key trends in finance with a strong technological bias.This role is for a versatile QA Engineer looking to work in a dynamic Fintech environment with Agile technologies, you will be a key contributor to the success of the company.
As a strong team player you will be part of the development team in an horizontal environment where you will proactively join all steps of the production process and be in constant communication with all stakeholders.
QA Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Be a part of teams made up of developers and DevOps
- Participate in all software development's steps, from analysis to the product delivery in production
- Take part in the release process
QA Engineer Key Requirements:
- Experience in test design and integration
- Knowledge of version control
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Linux environments
- Business level English
QA Engineer Desirable but not essential Requirements:
- Experience with automated tests
- Other testing services (performance, security, interface)
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Knowledge of Python/Django
This is a young, ambitious, multi-national, award-winning company with further exciting expansion plans throughout Europe and globally and where in exchange for providing your talent and experience you will be supported in the development of your skills and career.
An established and growing innovation hub, Malaga offers great career potential and easy routes into the rest of Europe. With 300 days of sunshine, a beautiful coast line and just 90 minutes from the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort, it offers Sun, Sand and Ski with all the culture you would expect of a top European city. Why not choose Malaga as your next destination to explore.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or +350 200 69999 or e-mail Sasha.Poveda@srgeurope.com.
Skills: Test Design | Integration | Version Control | Agile | Linux | Automated Test | Continuous Integration | FinTech | Python| Django|