|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Up to €22000 per annum|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced QA Analyst / Customer Support to join a high profile & fast growing company in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, & has an incredibly talented work-force. The QA Analyst / Customer Support will play a vital role in the business in a diverse role.
QA Analyst / Customer Support Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Respond to customer service/ support interactions and work with the QA team, in line with the Company's established service level policies and procedures.
- Execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated) with the QA team.
- Provide feedback to management regarding all aspects of the test life cycle.
- Liaise with business analysis team to transform business requirements into test cases.
- Diagnose and resolve problems using available information resources including Data base access and using basic SQL queries.
- Escalating through the technical support matrix issues that cannot be addressed by the Support Desk.
- Follow up on customer calls and support technicians (where applicable) in line with service level agreements until resolved.
- Log and track all support desk interactions, logging of Incidents made via phone and email.
- Provide analysis and resolution of Incidents at first contact where possible.
- Providing an excellent level of customer service at all times.
- Be involved in quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Provide assistance with production issues.
- Performs testing on applications that creates efficient and maintainable new applications.
- Ensure all incidents are rapidly analyzed and resolved in accordance with the SLA.
- Attending crisis meetings for high severity incidents.
- PCI and Security Awareness and rigorously adhere to InfoSec Policies & Procedures and Acceptable Use Policy.
QA Analyst / Customer Support Requirements:
Native in any of the following languages: Either Spanish, Polish, German. As well as excellent written and verbal English.
- Customer service experience.
- Basic SQL experience and comfortable in DB.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, handle stress and prioritizing tasks. .
- Experience in dealing with multiple Incidents, tasks and be able to prioritise.
- Must be able to able to work independently and assist team members.
- Flexibility is essential to this position - willing to learn new technologies, to implement new processes, and to take instruction
Our client have a strong market share & play a dominant role in their sector. They are able to offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
QA | ANALYST| SPANISH | POLISH | GERMAN | TEST CASES | TEST SCRIPTS | TEST PLANS | CUSTOMER SERVICE | SQL