|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
QA Analyst - Competitive Salary Plus benefits - Online Gaming Sector - Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming QA Analyst who is responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan based on marketing and operation objectives; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The successful QA Analyst should be ale to create solutions which are tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy- and / or external systems.
QA Analyst the Responsibilities Are
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management CTO
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
QA Analyst Candidate Required Skills
- 2+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications and / or verbal communications.
- Liaison with development and project management.
- Experience with automation testing is a must have.
- Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested
- Business process understanding
- Basic coding to execute automation with WebDrivers
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999
We have a variety of jobs within the Gaming and IT sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.