|London, England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
QA Analyst | Remote UK | Manual, Automation, Selenium, API
SRG Europe is working with an exciting product and services company in the UK to find a QA Analyst. You will be joining a team that is best-in-class for testing, assessment and development of products and services across a wide range of sectors. As the QA Analyst you will support the UK team on frontend web application functional testing for an online exam delivery platform with manual and automation testing.
** Please note, due to security clearance we cannot accept any applications from outside the UK and cannot support visa requirements or sponsorship
QA Analyst responsibilities
- Responsible for managing and executing end-to-end testing for key technology platforms and be accountable for test projects.
- Document testing plans.
- Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders.
- Reviewing and analysing feature requirements exit criteria's and design test scenarios.
- Perform various types of testing, including but not limited to the following: Functional, Regression, integration, backend data validation, usability, end to end system testing, API testing, cross browser testing, performance/stress testing and ensure bug-free applications go to production.
- Writing and executing manual and the automation test cases using Test-Rail.
- Reporting defects accurately and managing to successful resolution via Jira.
- Maintaining and creating product knowledge documentation.
- Responsible in building, maintaining, and scaling test automation for backend, UI, functional, and performance/load testing.
- Investigate and attempt to diagnose customer support reported defects.
- Participate in sprint planning, scrum, and backlog grooming ceremonies.
- Validate data from multiple sources like Files, XMLs, Databases.
QA Analyst Requirements
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Proven experience and full command of QA procedures and methods, and Agile / SDLC.
- Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle.
- Experience with RDBMS and SQL.
- Experience testing and debugging in multiple browsers/operating systems.
- Experience with API testing using tools such as Post-Man, Soup UI.
- Hands-on experience in developing test automation scripts with Selenium WebDriver in Java/C#.
- Perform functional testing of web services using SOAPUI and RESTful web services. Create and maintain automation frameworks.
- Experience in Load/Performance testing using Blaze meter, Load Ninja, JMeter or LoadRunner. Experience using Load ninja and blaze meter is preferable.
- Familiar with ISTQB principles.
- Experience working in a hybrid onshore / offshore environment.
- Experience with QA automation tools and frameworks like Selenium, Maven and TestNG.
- Experience with C #, Java, HTML, XML and CSS a huge plus.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Manual | Automation | Selenium | API