|Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits, Healthcare and relocation|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Proposition Development Manager - Salary competitive - Plus benefits, Healthcare, Pension scheme and relocation assistance - Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Proposition Development Manager. The successful candidate will identify, design, develop and launch new digital propositions for all products and channels to drive revenue growth. You are a data-driven specialist that will work closely with the CRM, Brand, Product, Development and Creative teams to deliver high quality and sustainable customer experiences across the group in line with our brand proposition.
Proposition Development Manager responsibilities:
- Lead tactical changes across our customer experiences that deliver added value to the customer and to the company
- Involved in idea generation, collecting new product ideas from a variety of sources such as CX analysis, customer feedback, competitor research, partners or colleagues
- Taking new proposition concepts through the development cycle to successful market launches
- Understand customer touch points and proposition design to identify which areas can be amended and improved to ensure customers have the best, most streamlined experience and KPIs are improved
- Support in all stages of the customer lifecycle to the business with a specific focus on conversion for new acquisition
- Lead delivery of primary and secondary research on our target Customers and Intermediaries to ensure that we learn from our customers and make customer focussed decisions
- Help optimize every step along the conversion process, from our email copy to the Landing Page to the signup and deposit path to increase KPIs for acquisition, churn and player activity
- Defining requirements for digital projects by translating our colleagues' ideas, needs and complex business processes into an online experience, and understanding what it will take to get them there
- Individually and/or working with UX designers -Development of tools and technology to facilitate a world-class customer experience; identify and recommend new 3rd party tools to integrate with the core architecture that will add material value, completing business case/CAPEX requests as needed
- Liaise with the Customer Operations team to ensure all customer issues are captured, analysed and triaged for action
Proposition Development Manager the Candidate:
- Previous experience working in a gaming company more specifically on web, mobile and digital projects within a marketing team and involved with conversion and/or customer experience/journey optimization.
- Strong project management skills necessary in order to follow up on all analysis and recommendations to ensure actions have been carried out and are implemented
- Demonstrable track record of customer experience development and working cross functionally at multiple levels.
- Background in digital marketing
- Successful track record of meeting targets through use of conversion optimisation tactics
- Creativity of problem solving with high degree of initiative and self-motivation, personable and resilient
- Base all decisions on empirical data using appropriate analytical techniques and with a strong appreciation of where assumptions are being made
- Proven track record of identifying and delivering tangible financial benefits associated with customer experience and insight
- A track record of delivering in a role across a multi - business organization, and across a number of locations
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999