|Windermere, Cumbria||Salary: £16000 - £18000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Property Specialist | £16,000 - £18,000 plus benefits including bonus, discounted holidays, enhanced maternity, free travel insurance | Windermere
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Property Specialist to join an exciting award winning and growing Leisure company with offices in Windermere.
You will act as a first point of contact for Potential New clients looking to let their property. You will be responsible both in person and on the phone for promoting the company, gathering information about the property and the owner and booking in a meeting with the local Regional Manager.
Property Specialist Duties include but are not limited to:
- Please note that you will be required to work on alternate Saturdays.
- Greeting visitors to the office and answering any queries they may have
- Acting as a point of contact for property owners, dealing with any issues and providing a key collection service for new arrivals to properties.
- Acting as the first point of contact for existing clients and potential clients when they call to discuss letting their property
- Securing a visit with one of the Regional Managers for every property.
- Following up with the Potential New Owner after a Regional Manager has visited to answer any further questions, keeping in contact until a contract has been signed.
- Dealing with telephone and face to face queries on a range of topics, including but not limited to arrivals, key collections or problems at the property
Property Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- Commercially minded and able to negotiate and influence
- IT literacy of the following packages; Windows, Word and Excel.
- Proven ability within a sales environment
- Background in letting industry beneficial
- Effective team working and networking skills, and the ability to work independently using own initiative
- Approachable, with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Personally motivated, with a positive can do attitude
- Punctual and reliable
- Calm under pressure
- Results focused, understanding what is important to the business, the owners and to the customer
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
Our client is an exciting award winning company within the Leisure industry and offers you the opportunity to join a growing team. The company offers great benefits and an opportunity to further your career.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Holidays, Property, Lettings, Negotiate, Leisure , Rental, Sales