|Barcelona, Spain||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Project Manager | Gaming | Barcelona
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Fraud and Project Manager for an exciting International Gaming company based in Barcelona You will be leading the gathering of business requirements for new projects, creating detailed project plans. This will cover working across the business to scope technical, regulatory, operational and commercial requirements.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market rate Base Salary
- Hybrid working 2 days in the office
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- The first objective will be to support PMO Head in project management and process improvement to support our road map.
- Leads the gathering, understanding, documentation and translation of the business requirements for the project covering areas such as regulatory, technical, operational and commercial.
- Takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and execution of multiple projects or single larger/more complex projects, actively leading all phases of the project.
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Ensure that all activities comply with relevant all operating model technology and regulatory frameworks.
- Responsibility for project delivery that is on-schedule, within budget and delivers within scope.
- Effectively estimates and manages costs and project expenditure, timescales and resource requirements.
- Proactively escalates risks & issues, co-ordinating all responses required
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Technical or other degree (or equivalent).
- Experience in working with geographically distributed teams.
- Significant experience of working with 3rd parties for delivery of aspects of a project or solution.
- Practical experience of PRINCE2 / PMP / Scrum (or equivalent).
- Several years' experience full life cycle delivery projects.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the successful application of the principles, methods, techniques and tools of various business analysis techniques.
- A proven ability to translate technical designs and constraints to understandable business concepts.
- Knowledge and experience in managing IT related business projects which involve multiple activities and streams of people from both IT and business teams, in a fast paced dynamic organization.
- The ability to use automated tools to assist in the project management process, by automating mechanical tasks such as scheduling, resource balancing, and time recording e.g. Microsoft Project, Jira, Slack.
- Knowledge of online gambling & gaming industry desirable.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Jira, Scrum, PRINCE2, PMP, Gaming, Casino, MSP, Slack