|Spain||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Project Manager | Competitive | Gaming Entertainment | Marbella (Spain)
SRG Europe are working with our Marbella based client who are responsible for developing and creating some of the most innovative, bespoke back office developments within the world of Online Gaming. They are now embarking upon developing, building and scaling cutting edge Casino Games for the Gaming Entertainment industry.
This role will be based in our client's fantastic offices in Marbella, and will see you work closely with the Product, Tech and Creative Teams and oversee the planning and launch of new products within Casino and Gaming Entertainment. You will lead projects with more of a focus on the Marketing and Development side in what is a fantastic period of growth throughout 2021 and beyond for my clients.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment with no hierarchy, in a fantastic location on the beautiful waterfront in Marbella
- A fantastic unrivalled career opportunity, where you can really make a difference. Our clients need people with creativity, drive, and passion for what they do
- The chance to work with some of the most cutting edge innovative technology and be a part of an exciting unprecedented growth period for this client
What you will be doing:
- Taking ownership of the product roadmap and creating user stories and business cases on a variety of Casino and Gaming Entertainment projects
- Become a focal point for the business and act as a bridge between Marketing, Creative, Development and Tech teams
- Drawing upon your experience to deliver geographical expansion projects within the regulated Online Gaming industry
- Ensuring there is full transparency for the teams and manage any changes to the scope or requirements
- Monitoring the individual work streams of multiple projects ensuring they are to a high standard throughout and bottlenecks are identified
- Making sure project members are aligned with business strategy and project goals for the duration of the project
- 3+ years' experience as a Project Manager within the Casino Gaming industry or Gaming Entertainment is an absolute requirement
- An in-depth knowledge of the product lifecycle, from conceptualisation through to launch
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills along with the ability to multi-task on numerous projects
- Prince 2 or similar qualification and an excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of Project Management processes
- Outstanding communication skills. You will be working across the business with Marketing, Creatives, Tech and Development, so you will need the ability to motivate at all times
- You must be willing and able to relocate, or already be living within commutable distance to our clients Marbella offices
If you meet the essential requirements as outlined above, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Online Gaming Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.