|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Project Manager | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work for a successful private online gaming company. They are ranked in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. One of the most innovative companies in the world, with products that are set to revolutionise gaming. As the Project Manager you will lead and be responsible for overseeing the successful completion of business projects and be a trusted member of the Project Management Team
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Execute Full Cycles of Initiatives and projects.
- Manage and drive initiatives by leading stakeholders/ work stream managers, and proactively managing risks.
- Responding to and actively management changing scope and requirements.
- Ensure full transparency for all stakeholders.
- Understand what documentation is relevant to each project.
- Reporting regularly on projects to stakeholders, project owners and project sponsor.
- Monitor and actively ensure built-in quality.
- Monitor budgets, time, quality, risks, scope and benefit and report when agreed tolerances are exceeded.
- Monitor the status of individual workstreams in order to ensure initiatives are either on-time or that the business understand adjustments needed.
- Projects need to work and stand after PMO has exited.
- Projects should be executed to a high standard of quality throughout to ensure business value and reduce defects and delays.
- Alignment with project sponsors and stakeholders.
- Ensure initiatives are aligned with business strategy for the duration of the project.
- Ensure all stakeholders and workstream project members are aligned with the project goals and the alignment with business strategy.
- Projects need to have a business case, necessary requirements and scope, and end date, acceptance criteria and workstream set up to deliver a goal.
- Understand and know relevant project management methodologies and agile frameworks.
Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years practical project management
- Knowledge of techniques and Project Management tools
- JIRA and confluence
- Can demonstrate completed projects.
- Experience with online gaming would be an advantage
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.