|Barcelona, Spain||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Project Co-ordinator (Spanish) | Competitive | Online Gaming | Barcelona
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a talented Spanish speaking Project Co-ordinator. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Barcelona, you will be working closely with the Project Manager and Development teams. You will be required to meet with stakeholders to gather business requirements and build and manage international project plans.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming Sector, and are expanding their brand rapidly in both the UK and internationally. They are a forward thinking, tech driven company who offer a relaxed, yet hard-working work environment. The teams there really love what they do, and are looking for a like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and has a desire to succeed, to join them.
A background in Online Gaming and experience of working on international projects, is essential for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing:
- Gathering and translating the regulatory, technical, operational and commercial business requirements.
- Communicate these business requirements to Tech Leads and Development teams, and reporting the solutions back to the business.
- Taking ownership of the product roadmap and creating user stories and business cases.
- Understanding regulatory requirements for each project area and ensuring the project teams outcomes meet strict compliance regulations.
- Become a subject matter expert for the business and act as a bridge between key stakeholders and development teams.
- Work closely with the Analysts to transform data into actionable insights.
- Spanish speaking, and any other languages would be beneficial in this role too
- A background in Online Gaming or an excellent understanding of the inner workings of the industry.
- Experience working with internationally located teams to deliver geographical expansion projects within a regulated industry.
- Excellent awareness of the product development lifecycle - especially within marketing, customer insight and strategy.
- A knowledge of the principles, methods, techniques and tools used within business analysis.
- Excellent organisational and team working skills, and the ability to communicate with key stakeholders within the business.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently on multiple business change projects.
If you are an experienced and talented Project Co-ordinator with a demonstrable experience of managing Online Gaming projects, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.