|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Recruitment Company in Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Production Manager to join an International Company with offices in Gibraltar. The Production Manager will be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of creative services across all in-house creative studios and outsourced third parties in line with business expectations.
Production Manager Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the effective planning and delivery of all creative/content activity on all channels for all brands
- Working with Brand and Marketing teams to triage all creative requests and prioritise/plan all creative/content activity for the business
- Responsible for all assets complying with Brand guidelines and regulatory frameworks including CAP
- Track all creative costs (tools, services, agency support and internal resources) and update the business regularly through the Budget/Forecast
- Manage all creative agency, contractor and 3rd party resources
- Responsible for internal and external capitalisation of key project resources
- Work with Brand team to create and regularly update Brand Guidelines; ensure that all activity delivered is consistent with the Brand guidelines
- Responsible for the production of internal and external reports and communications to contribute to the prioritization and resourcing decisions made by senior management.
- Own and continually optimize the creative team workflow processes in their respective tools or platforms including stakeholder "buy-in", training, improvements, tool evaluation and recommendations. (Dashboards, forms, logins, etc.)
Production Manager Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong experience working in a sports, gaming or news related copywriting or content role at senior level
- University-level education in Marketing, English or equivalent industry recognized certificates preferable
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft products such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of Communication/marketing/SEO trends currently used in online CRM
- Strong knowledge and understanding of mobile and tablet gaming
- Keen interest in writing, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- Ability to create simple, effective, engaging promotional messaging
- Strong understanding of Brand guidelines & tone of voice principles for offline and online media
Please get in touch for the full job specification!
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call +350 200 69999 for a chat with one of our Consultants.