|London, England||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Product / Software Development Manager |Technical | Remote working (UK ONLY)| Six figure £package
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Product / Software Development Manager to join a leading global technology group. As the Product / Software Development Manager, you will provide technical leadership, manage software engineering staff and build a culture of communication and ownership.
If you are an experienced Product / Software Development Manager and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Financial planning support
- Remote working
- Time off benefits
- Medical cover and participation rewards
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide technical thought leadership and guidance to multiple development teams
- Work closely with other technical leads and technical teams to set up and stick to best practices for development and deployment
- Directly manage and lead full time development resources
- Manage the hiring process and engagements for contract developers
- Provide coaching and consistent performance review and feedback.
- Recommend assignment of development resources across teams
- Delegate technical responsibilities and report on progress to both the Product teams and group management
- Oversee developer performance management, identify improvement and growth plans, and work to help provide proper training when necessary
- Take accountability for progressing the technical vision of the product(s)
- Spot-check development work to ensure quality control of code and processes
- Identify, implement, and measure technical process improvements
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- 5+ years of experience directly leading development teams, ideally multiple product development teams simultaneously
- 3+ years of experience as a technical manager
- Bachelor's in CS or similar
- Experience with accessibility work (specifically WCAG) is a plus
- Comfortable using source control repository such as GIT and task management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience building customer facing applications deployed on cloud environments such as AWS a plus.
If you are an experienced Product / Software Development Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email Robert.email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.