|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Product Owner (Mobile Apps) 3 Month FTC | Competitive | On Demand | Remote
SRGEurope are working with one of the fastest growing start-ups in Gibraltar, to recruit a talented Product Owner (Mobile Apps). This position see you Work closely with business stakeholders and relevant mobility lead roles to develop, prioritise and agree the detailed product roadmap for the development of their app over the next 3 months, and its wider vision beyond that.
Our clients are a newly formed mobile first brand, within the On-Demand sector, and are expanding into the Spanish markets throughout 2021. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, hands-on environment, with a start-up mentality, and where your input and creativity is valued then this could be the opportunity for you.
You will need Proven and significant experience in product, especially digital or e-commerce product app development and experience managing product life cycles end to end.
What's on Offer?
- The chance to be part of one of the most exciting start-ups within Gibraltar/Spain region from day one, and help to shape the brands Online presence and tone
- An excellent collaborative, creative and fun working environment in a fantastic location or working remotely
- A competitive salary and the potential to extend the contract for up to 6 months
What you will be doing:
- Developing consumer facing digital technologies and client receiver websites and /or apps, for the On-Demand Retail /e-Commerce environment
- Engaging with senior stakeholders and influencing and presenting at director level and producing regular updates on development progress, KPI performance, and comms
- Ensure that all developments are aligned to drive performance and have clear metrics, tracking mechanisms and targets, highlighting any under-performance metrics and developing plans in the roadmap and backlog to address these
- Co-ordinating with remote team activity regularly, to review activity and ensure all Stories and Assets are produced to a high standard, through to end release
- 3+ years' experience Proven experience managing digital product life cycles end to end in a fast paced, hands-on e-Commerce or Online Gaming environment
- Expert level in analysing and mapping complex business and systems processes and developing effective solutions to customer, business and technical challenges
- Exceptional user story writing, with the ability to articulate clearly and precisely what is required, and think through both happy and unhappy paths in detail
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to find practical solutions and influence decisions
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are an experienced and talented Mobile Apps Product Owner and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
Product Owner | Mobile apps | Contracting | Remote | Gibraltar | Retail | Online Gaming | Ecommerce