|Málaga, Spain||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
PRODUCT MANAGER ECOMMERCE / PAYMENTS | COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS PACKAGE, RELOCATION ASSISTANCE | MALAGA
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Product Manager Ecommerce / Payments to join a high profile & fast growing company in Spain.
Product Manager Ecommerce / Payments Duties Will Include but Not Be Limited To (Please Ask For Full Job Spec)
- Manage execution of the roadmap for the group of Products under "Ecommerce" solutions across various regions - this includes 'shopping cart' & back-end portal for payment transaction management, external tools & integrations.
- Ensure quality of existing products & finding & integrating new products for the company or when fiscally more beneficial, building them in-house
- Build & enhance products from existing ideas, & help to develop new ideas
- Provide standards &processes to ensure consistency of Ecommerce across the organisation
- Produce proposals & supporting business cases to justify the ongoing investments in Ecommerce applications & tools
- Lead a team of business analysts ensuring that the team are aligned across the Ecommerce vision & strategic priorities
- Work with stakeholders & ensure that Ecommerce systems & technology support their business strategies with supporting KPIs & performance targets
- Manage strategic third-party relationships with suppliers
- Work with partners in Business Intelligence & Product Development to create efficiencies
- Work closely across all aspects Product Development (Product, Engineering, & Design) to ensure requirements are prioritized in line with overall business value.
- Identify & specify market requirements for current & future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers & non-customers
- Keep abreast of changing market conditions, competitors, & new technologies
PRODUCT MANAGER ECOMMERCE / PAYMENTS SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Expert knowledge of Payments / Ecommerce strategies, programs & systems
- Extensive experience in similar roles & with product management & product development experience relevant to this role
- Working experience in Payments / Ecommerce management in a high-transaction based environment
- Experienced managing & leading Ecommerce based projects & programs
- Organised & able to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Experienced working effectively with globally distributed teams & stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- This role will require International travel
Our client have a strong market share & play a dominant role in their sector. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career. Relocation assistance is available for candidates within the UK / EU.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Spain +34 951 254 254, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.