|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
The Product Manager (Digital Sportsbook) will be an expert in Sports Betting and have exceptional knowledge from a customer and business perspective, combined with an understanding of technology needed to deliver the data-led strategy and roadmap to deliver a market leading experience. The Product Manager will need to work with cross functional teams to develop requirements aligned to the strategy, oversee delivery and ensuring business readiness of any new product release.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Digital product and customer experience; specifically mobile / web product features, UX/UI, development and innovation
- Understand sports betting customer needs and anticipate their future needs
- Translate business needs into high level stories/requirements for new to market features & drive incremental delivery of these features in conjunction with the BA's and delivery team via prioritised stories
- Understand customer behaviour, business drivers, help develop product strategy and business cases and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap that aims to deliver on the key business strategy and goals
- Liaise with internal and external development teams to clarify development requirements
- Liaise with internal testing team to ensure features are delivered as expected, including user-acceptance testing of new developments
- Interaction with key business areas related to Sportsbook including marketing, content, data management, CRM and trading as new features and ideas impact on those areas
- Interfacing with Programme and Technology teams (and other relevant stakeholders) to garner respect in their decision-making and to ensure all are kept well informed of the status of delivery and benefits realization
- Understand business and system processes, an eye for detail and an ability to communicate solutions and schedules clearly
- Understand capabilities of the Sportsbook platform/s working with relevant stakeholders to optimise the capabilities and respective developments
- Research, define, recommend and implement digital sportsbook specific innovation of new technologies across the mobile customer experience
- Ensure business readiness for new feature releases
Product Manager Requirements:
- Understanding of sports betting customers, and their needs, wants and expectations
- Experience defining business requirements in the context of software and application development both from a technical and customer facing view point.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required.
- Understand how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to relate to both business and I.T specialists
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience working with Scrum agile delivery methods & good understanding of the Product Owner role
- Experience working with UX/UI teams to produce high quality UX products as part of the product delivery process
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail Kirsten.email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Product Manager, Sportsbook, Gaming, Betting, Digital, Customer Experience, CRM, UX / UI, Sports, Product