|London, England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Product Manager | SaaS, Kanban, Scrum, or SAFe | Remote UK only
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Product Manager to join a leading global technology group. As the Product Manager, You will be data-driven decision makers, building new features and products that touch millions of job seekers around the world. We expect a Product Manger to help explore key opportunities for growth, create stellar customer experiences, and support all aspects of the business.
If you are an experienced Product Manager and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Fully remote
- Financial planning support
- Time off benefits
- Medical cover and participation rewards
- Full Security Clearance
What You Will Be Doing
- Analysing market research, trends, projections, and innovations to formulate new product concepts and designs
- Strongly influencing and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams across all departments within the organisation
- Conducting and assisting the sales team with meetings for customers or potential customers
- Strategically and creatively gathering product and customer insights and helping to define a product vision and strategy
- Developing product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams (business, program managers, product, development, UX, analytics, etc.)
- Translating requirements and detailed knowledge of our customers' needs into stories that development teams can use to build products and features
- Building trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams
- Driving product development by building end-to-end solutions with a team of world-class software developers and designers
- Developing an intimate understanding of the needs of the customers, the market, and competitor offerings/messaging to differentiate the positioning of the products
- Identifying opportunities and problem areas and developing the value statement of solving these customer pain points
- Developing proficiency and understanding of the platforms to evaluate complex issues and providing recommendations for solutions along with a solid plan to execute
- Engaging directly and daily with software development teams to execute projects
- Ensuring product acceptance and readiness at key phases in the delivery cycle
- Acting as liaison between customers and software developers
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Bachelor's degree in business, a related field or industry, or an industry-related discipline
- Must have prior experience as a Product Manager in a software development environment
- Experience with SaaS, Software as a service
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and to understand technology
- Able to solve problems practically and deal with a variety of complex situations where only limited information exists
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies, such as Kanban, Scrum, or SAFe
- May require occasional travel
If you are an experienced Product Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
SaaS, Kanban, Scrum, or SAFe