|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Procurement Manager | Competitive salary, healthcare and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Procurement Manager who will represent the design resource for our clients Sportsbook strategy. They will assist in the day-to-day management of design projects.
Reporting into the Head of Procurement, the Procurement Manager will be an essential link between the service functions that are responsible for delivery and the Finance department.
The purpose of the role is to formulate and drive a consistent approach towards all sourcing and tendering activity within the business, ultimately ensuring value for money is maximised and cost savings are generated. The key measurements of success will be the ability to manage risk against commercial success.
What will you do as a Procurement Manager?
- Providing coordination and leadership in procurement activities for assigned products and services
- Liaise with key business stakeholders to determine their product and service needs
- Evaluating current and planned requirements, determine potential sources, obtain and evaluate quotations
- Leading on commercial and contract negotiations where appropriate
- Manage contract expiry, termination, extension and renewals
- Manage the processes for contract variations, change requests and other contractual documents
- Support the implementation of the procurement strategy and policy
- Manage and resolve contractual disputes
- Monitor, review and manage delivery performance and creating monthly reports
- Supporting operational procurement process
- Working closely with Accounts Payable to resolve payment issues
- Assisting with the preparation of reports and maintenance of records regarding supplier and purchasing performance
- Developing and conducting RFP, RFQ or RFI for all relevant items, supplies, and services
- Encourage communication and collaboration across the business, team and stakeholders in order to build strong relationships and develop cross functional working
What do you know that makes you a great Procurement Manager ?
- Degree education or equivalent in Business Studies
- MCIPS procurement qualification
- experience working in Procurement
- Excellent verbal and communication skill
- Strong procurement background - experience negotiating with major providers
- Experienced in preparing RFI's, RFP's, RFQ's and Bid Agreements
- Experienced in evaluating or monitoring contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations
- Experienced in developing and using metrics to manage the procurement process
- Operate at the highest level of integrity
- Commercially awareness and excellent negotiation skills
- The ability to build and maintain business relationships, both internal and external
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Tully, Recruitment Consultant on email@example.com or +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.